Friday, January 25, 2013

Sonya Renee







Haute Velvet would like to welcome the intellectual Spokes Model Sonya Renee. 

What city and state are you from and where do you reside at now? Nashville,TN and still currently residing here.
How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling since I was about 10 years old.

Any special skills? Staying humble.

What are your stats? (Height, Weight, Measurements)
5'4
120
34-25-36


What's your ethnicity? Caucasian (Native American & Irish).

What do you do to relax? Listen to music.

What's your relationship status? Dating.

What's your biggest accomplishment? I consider everything I have done as an accomplishment but I would say being on BET's "The Game" and also being a leading character in the upcoming film "Anatomy of a Cheater".

What motivates you? My urge to be successful

What's your favorite piece of lingerie to buy? Considering the fact I am a Spokesmodel for G World Intimates, anything by them would be my favorite. Their lingerie is very unique.

What’s the worst time for a guy to hit on you? When I am in the presence of another man. It's very disrespectful. 

What’s the worst pick-up line you've ever heard? To many to keep up. LOL 

What’s the best or most creative pick-up line you’ve ever heard? I was walking in the mall and I walked by this guy and he yelled "Ma'am you dropped something" he had a piece of paper in his hand so I walked back over to him. He handed me the paper and said "You didn't really drop anything I just wanted to holla at cha".

What approach is most likely to work with you? Just being yourself. Not acting like someone your not.

What signals do you give to a man when you want him to make the first move? Hmmm.....Instigate a conversation about it and if that didn't work I would just start getting a little physical. ;)

Have you ever been in a situation when two men competed for your attention at the same time? Who won, and why? Yes, There were these two guys that liked me. A group of us were all hanging outside my house one day and they just started fighting in my front yard. It was crazy.

What are your biggest turn-ons? A guy who smells really good, independent, has goals and ambitions. 

What are your biggest turn-offs? SMOKING CIGARETTES, being lazy and being arrogant.

Any last words? Yes, thank you Haute Velvet for interviewing with me. Also to all my supporters. I have LOTS more to look forward to so make sure to keep ya'lls eyes on me. Much love
xoxo

See more of Sonya Renee at the following:
Twitter - @SonyaRenee84Instagram - SONYARENEE84, Website - www.iluvsonyarenee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment