Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cavel






Introducing the sexy & glamorous Eye Candy model Cavel. This is one hot lady & one to keep an eye on for 2013.

What city and state are you from and where do you reside at now? I was born in Trinidad but I live in Maryland now.

How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for some time now. I started when I was in the Marines. Before eye candy, I did promotional, fashion shows and commercial modeling.

Any special skills? Being a great business woman is my special skill. 

What are your stats? (Height, Weight, Measurements) I am 5"3', 135 lbs, and 34-29-42.

What's your ethnicity? I am West Indian.

What do you do to relax? I usually lay in bed with phone turned off to relax. I do a lot so when I get that time, I don't want any distractions.

What's your relationship status? I am in beginning stages of my relationship.

What's your biggest accomplishment? I think everything I have done thus far is an accomplishment but being on The Game was the biggest.

What motivates you? My daughter, and me wanting to be successful in everything I do motivates me.

What's your fantasy? Being on a beach in warm weather right about now is my fantasy lol.

What's your favorite piece of lingerie to buy? I would say thongs and maybe a cute bra to wear. I also love bustiers and tanks with boy shorts. Guess you can say I buy it all LOL..

What’s the worst place for a guy to hit on you? At the grocery store. I'm usually trying to get in and out....

What’s the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard? Fool told me I should talk to him because he play basketball. Left that fool standing right where he was at and rolled out.

What’s the best or most creative pick-up line you’ve ever heard? Haven't had one of those yet lol....

What approach is most likely to work with you? Being yourself and not any corny line.

What signals do you give to a man when you want him to make the first move? I usually speak first if I see something I like. Don't have time to wait ;)

Have you ever been in a situation when two men competed for your attention at the same time? Who won, and why? Nope not at the same time. Usually different men trying to get at me.

What are your biggest turn-ons? I love a guy with nice arms, great smile, and smells good.  Whew!!!!

What are your biggest turn-offs? Someone who brags too much and is too cocky. Also, can't stand a man with dirty finger nails and no sense of style.

Any last words? Thank you very much for my feature. I also want to thank all my fans and supporters. To get in touch with me hit me on Twitter @prettyBeyes, Facebook CavelDavis, and Instagram cavel16.

No comments:

Post a Comment