Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Elizabeth Ruiz









ELIZABETH RUIZ - Haute Velvet would like to welcome the sexy model, vixen & aspiring actress.

What city and state are you from and where do you reside at now? I was born in Cuba raised in Miami and now I reside in LA.

How long have you been modeling? A little over a year. 

Any special skills? Acting, Experience with TV personality and I know judo lol. 

What are your stats? (Height, Weight, Measurements) Ht: 5'0 Wt: 110 Measurements: 34-25-37

What's your ethnicity? Cuban! :)

What do you do to relax? I love to listen to music. 

What's your relationship status? Single like a dollar bill. 

What's your biggest accomplishment? I've had many accomplishments i.e coming to this country, graduating, building myself as a model through all the work I've done but my greatest accomplishment will be when I make it to the big screen!

What motivates you? My family hands down. 

What's your fantasy? I want to travel the world. 

What's your favorite piece of lingerie to buy? Teddy's! With stockings and then have someone slowly take everything off...

What’s the worst place for a guy to hit on you? There's really no bad place to hit on someone because when you see something you like you have to go for it its just how the person presents themselves and come across you.

What’s the worst pick-up line you've ever heard? "Can I call you" lol introduce yourself or something.  

What’s the best or most creative pick-up line you've ever heard? "If by any chance you're single will you marry me?" Not tonight though we need to start off by getting to know each other" lol very creative for sureee.

What approach is most likely to work with you? I love to laugh so if you have a great sense of humor you got my attention. 

What signals do you give to a man when you want him to make the first move? In the beginning I'll just keep it cool but when I want the guy to make the first move Ill show a lot more affection. 

Have you ever been in a situation when two men competed for your attention at the same time? Who won, and why? Never been in that situation, when I like someone I like HIM, he has no competition. 

What are your biggest turn-ons? A gentleman, someone who's going somewhere in life and shows me he's only about me.  

What are your biggest turn-offs? When a guy is a male groupie, and a man with no standards. 

Any last words? DREAM BIG don't let anyone tell you your dreaming too far out of your league if you believe in you I believe in you lol. Thanks for this opportunity muah! xoxo
          http://twitter.com/Elizabethruizxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment